Friday, March 15, 2013

Zebra print Outfit



photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Hey guys! Its ice here! Ok, So Today i wanted to show you all An Outfit I never thought of! Today i was making a unitz and used zebra print rug. Then when i went to take a photo for a post i never thought mizing and matching an outfit with a zebra print top! Heres what I made with the top.

Ok, So I matched it up with a glamz hair. I Really Love it alot because the hair has such fancy earings! The zebra top was a Zebra T-shirt And I was shoked when i saw it was designed by chanel185! I Love the zebra animal prints! Its so hawt! :P The bottoms are Party animal skirt. This skirt actually seems really plain but it matches alot with the top! Its just the skirt dosent have any designs,or etc. Its just a basic skirt. The WNS heels are so fab! A black or white heels go perfect with this outfit! As you can totally see the outfit is mostly black and white. Love it alot!

So yeah, i never thought i could make a good outfit. In other news, oh yeah, starting my Color Code! But tbh, i do look good in purple :P So since my color code is starting, i decided to make myself a new logo/sign-off! Its really purple style and this is a hope you'll love it!I know it looks exactly like my old one, but ehh. Thanks guys! :D

( My New Logo By me )

No comments:

Post a Comment