Tuesday, April 2, 2013

hey headliners! :))

hey headliners...well...today..
i've got awesome models! (including me ;D)
here we go! :D
 well...this is me in the new outfit.. :) i don't really LUV pink but...its cute ;D
colors...are great..its summer+winter :D
(9/10)
this is our own Arabella! :) 
i just love it!
i like that there's polka dots on her shirt..and kisses on the skirt :D
it looks awesome! :)
(9.5/10)



this is Arabella...again...i just loved all her outfits..but if i only picked her...it wouldn't be fair ;D
anyways...i love the colors! there just a beauty!
her hair...is awesome..
it gives a look of summer breeze!
(10/10) (u go girl! ^-^)


our randomly picked...woozen..
is..
Our Very Own MerliahxD!
I just Love Lia's style!
i mean..look.
see..
.my most favorite part is...that u see..her zombie legs have black lining inside..and her bow on her top is black too! :)
being random picked is great..congratz lia!
:)

anyways..
well...that's all folks!
if u wanna be my model..
message me on ma email!
happybirthdaymomin@gmail.com
:)
well...thanks!
good luck ^-^
                                                                       xoxo Mal



No comments:

Post a Comment