Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~Lili's New Contest~


Hello, HeadlinerZ!

I told you guys I was going to do a contest, right? Well, here it is! I want you guys to create a 'Spring UnitZ Design' or 'Spring Collection Album'!

For the Spring UnitZ Design, it's up to you to be creative in your own way and create a SPRING unitz! It can be a park, a playground, a room with flowers - anything! I want you to take 3 pictures of it and email me  those pictures at xlisapiex@gmail.com, or you could message me saying that you did the contest, and i'll check your album. It has to be called 'Spring UnitZ Design' otherwise it would be supreme hard to find those 3 pictures -'.'-

For the Spring Collection Album' I want you to take 3-10 pictures of you in DIFFERENT outfits. I highly suggest that the background be filled with flowers or anything spring related. You can add moves and emos and if you want to edit them and put them on youtube or anything, then okay! You could email them to xlisapiex@gmail.com or put them in an album called 'Spring Collection'!

PRIZES FOR BOTH CONTEST:

1rst place
100 Wooz
Big shout out in the results post
1 Luxury Item
A friend request
1 Photo with me C:

2nd place
75 Wooz
Big shout out in the results post
1 Luxury Item
1 photo with me C:

3rd place
50 Wooz
Big shout out in the results post
1 Luxury Item
1 Photo with me C:

4th place
25 Wooz
Big shout out in the results post
1 luxury Item
1 photo with me C:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, too much prizes, but I am a rich millionaire -'.'- Anyways, I hope you guys take place in my first Headline contest! Anyone can join, even from Headline. The deadline is  Thursday 11 April 2013! You have one week and a few days to do this. If you want to join both, then you can join both, and of course, if I like your collection and your unitz design you will win x2 of the prizes, except the friend request o-o I need at least 6 entries for both contests, or I will have to extent the deadline by 5 days.

Stay sweet,

~~~Lili~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment