Sunday, April 14, 2013

~Lili's Fun Sign Off Contest~

Hello, Hilarious Headliners!

You're finally here with Lili! I missed blogging sooo much, and forgive me if I don't post too much, school has taken over my fun ^.^ Anyways, I have a new contest. It's a Sign-Off Contest, which will have supreme prizes! :O

Rules

1) It MUST be pink and white. You can add a bit of purple or red, but it has to be pink and white ^.^
2) You can go to my album, Click the album 'Me' and take as MANY pictures as you want ^.^
3) It must NOT say your name, but you will get ALL the credits every time I use your sign-off ^.^
4) It must say 'Adiós Amigos' and 'XLisaPieX' in it... ^.^
5) Email them at xlisapiex@gmail.com
6) Deadline is 25/04/2013

Prizes

First Place
1,000 Wooz
A Luxury Outfit
A Picture With Me
A Friend Request

Second Place
500 Wooz
A Luxury Hair
A Picture With Me

Third Place
250 Wooz
A Luxury Shoe
A Picture With Me

I need ALOT of entries! ...

Stay Safe & Sound,

~~~Lili~~~

3 comments: