Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Blogger On Trial :3

Hey Hey Headliners! <3
       I'm a new blogger on trial, and I'm reaally excited! X3 I'll tell you guys a bit about me:
-I'm EXTREMELY CRAY CRAY..<3
-I LOVE editing, and making videos
-I do my homework at the last minute, that's how I roll ^-^!
-I have a wierd chocolate addiction 
-I have bad spelling..I spell "wierd" very wierdly..That just made no sense XD
-I'm a hugeeee One Direction fan, Louis is mine
-I used to like Big Time Rush, I'm starting to like them again o_o!
-I'm getting a new laptop for Christmas! I can't wait AAAAAAH!
-I have a brother
-I'm turning 13 this year
-My birthday is on October 9 :D
-A guy named Leif Erickson died on my birthday (I learned that last year in my Social Studies class)
-I have the same birthday as my teacher's niece (I sound like a stalker omg XD)
-I'm like addicted to Woozworld, I go on at 7 in the morning, and off at like 6 in the evening
-I'm a bit girly, well not a bit, EXTREMELY
-My favorite color is Pink, Red, Purple, and White
-I live in the United States.
-I'm going to Walmart soon

I think that's all to know about me..? XD Okay. Sorry for the random facts about Leif Erickson, my teacher's niece, and the last one..LOL. Well Adios amigos! <3

                                                                  -Kirrie..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment