Friday, April 19, 2013

New blogger x3!

Hey woozens! I'm a new blogger on Woozworld Headline! x3 ! Here is more about me.... <3 !

Woozen name: VelvetSprinkles

Full name: Stephanie Sydney Williams 

Age: 14 (Waa I'm old Dx)

Color: Light pink and Light blue all the WAYY x3

Food: Lobster, Steak and Sushi ^-^

Drink: Smoothies !

Fruit: Mangoes

Favorite name: Kayla

My Backround: Greek ^_^ don't sass me xD !

Best friend on Woozworld: Charlet548

Best sis on Woozworld: Katerinastar and Alylouxoxo

Sport: Soccer x3!

Hobby: Dancing x3! 

Grade: 8 O.0 !

Website: Woozworld x3!

Favorite place: Paris xD 

Favorite movie: Hunger Games all the WAYY XD!

Where I live: USA 

What I pray for: Boston :) I feel bad for the people that got hurt. :(

Dance move: Back handspring ^_^ !

x3! Now yew know more about me! XD

~VelvetSprinkles Signed Off x3!

No comments:

Post a Comment