Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ALSO MY FASHION POST

Hello I'm Nahcim....your new blogger on trial ;)!!! I love fashion!!! I will post news and fashion ;)!!!!! So please do accept that if you think my outfits are stupid, then I'll accept that ^.^!!!!! Anyways lets start!!!

As you can see i am wearing the newest hair out!!! I love it because it's like not a copy of any clothes, like rebel hair and a kitty hair, abyways the shirt is so cute on it too!!! I look like i'm about to go somewhere FaNcY!!!!!!!!  I love the polka dot pants too!!! If you would like any of these outfits please message and i'll let you click on me ;)!!!!

In case you have read this blog before long ago, I use to be a blogger here, untill i stopped posting! But now i am REAL updated ;)!!!! Also i have good imporved blogging skills so please wait to get your mind blown by my amazing posts of magic sparkles o-o!!!


Also as we all know i changed didn't i? Black and white into a color pink and white.....and a innocent face and blue eyes and freckles..... yes i have improved...i'm talking nonsense sorry...






No comments:

Post a Comment