Friday, May 3, 2013

Riddle Of the Week!

Hey headliners! Well today I was on woozworld just standing there because I was checking up on the blog, then a random girl messaged me..... She was really annoying -.- Just to let you know, next time someone messages you on having one of your things.... don't reply. But you could ask what they're offering :P So yeah, that's pretty much what happened to me. Oh yeah! I'm listening to pink :D Bye Bye my friends :I Oh and Here is the riddle of the week :)
RIDDLE:    If you throw me from the window,
                         I will leave a grieving wife.
                         Bring me back, but in the door, and
                         You'll see someone giving life!

                                      Good luck ;)

~Nicollena

No comments:

Post a Comment