Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sorry :3

Hey Headliners!
Sorry I haven't been posting for a long time..
I don't really get the time..
Anyways..
I wish I could upload some pics but the ones I just took wont upload o-0
Anyways..
I'll talk about it then..
I'm not really sure but I think I remember this ninja thing coming before..Idk when but it did..
Anyways..
Only 2 Hairs of the ninja Thingy Mabob came so ya..
Each are for 220 wooz (my opinion) dont waste ur money on the stupid ones in shopz..
If your parents allow you to use a credit card then u should buy the real money ones..
Which the people who have it sell it for like..
More than 5000 wooz
So..Ya :P 
Also there was or still is there..there was a podz with a question..Would you change your woozen name?
And there were 3 options...

1) I would pay a lot of money.(second most)
2) I'd pay a little bit of money(Most)
3) I am satisfied with my name(Least)
And I guess later on woozworld we might be able to change our names?
I guess :P
Anyways..

That's All I can keep you updated with..
See ya!


XoXo Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment