Monday, May 27, 2013

WoozChronicle Ch. 56

Hey Woozens!
Wow, do you know what this WoozChronicle marks? A full year of WoozChronicle entries!  It was this time last spring that the Woozband decided to start filling you guys in on our weekend activities, but it seems like just yesterday that Jennywrote her first post!  I guess time flies when you’re playing Woozworld XD
This weekend, Jenny and I visited the brand-new Planetarium.  Have you ever been to one of these, Woozens? If not, I really recommend you check one out! It’s like a movie theater, but instead of seats you lie on your back under a domed ceiling that replicates the stars!  I felt like I was flying through space– it was awesome!
Also, you know what I realized this weekend, Woozens?BREAKFAST FOOD IS THE BEST KIND OF FOOD THERE IS.  Do any of you woozens watch the NBC comedy Parks and Recreation?  It’s hilarious! XD  One of the characters is obsessed with breakfast food, so on Sunday Jenny and I celebrated our love for the show by making a big breakfast and having a Parks & Rec marathon.  We made enough eggs, bacon, and toast to feed an army, and ended up having cereal for dinner.  Breakfast and TV all day? Livin’ the life. LOL
Anyway, after my world-shattering discovery of great breakfast food (lol), I’m excited to hang out with all you woozens today!  This evening I’ll be hosting the first-ever “Community Choice” event.  Woozens on facebook have been voting for which event they’d like to have tonight, so I’ll let you know what’s going on once the poll closes! X)
See you soon!
Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment