Saturday, May 4, 2013

You've been invited to a wedding!


Hey guys! I know i just did a post but im doing another one. So anyways, you guys know bestie nahcim right? well me and nahcim are great wifeys. i love her from the bottom of my soul and heart :) x3 So me and nahcim decided to do a wifey wedding and wanna know who's invited? YOU are invited to me and nahcim's wedding :) here is more details as well.


When is the wedding?
The wedding will be on May 5,2013.It will be around 2:00 wooztime so please be prepared for the wedding. The wedding will be at my unitz which is my last unitz as well. I hope you guys will arrive on time and hope for at least 60-80 woozens to come :)

What are we supposed to wear?
Please wear formal wedding clothing. Please DO NOT wear zombie legs, tomboy clothing, jeans,shoes. This is a wedding, not a singles party. if your going to wear singles party stuff, leave please. '-' Please wear formal/dresses/wedding clothing

What will we be doing at wedding?
Clearly we will be making some vowls. (idk how to spell it) and me and nahcim havent done the after party but the after party might be in the same unitz as wedding unitz. We will have plenty of fun at the unitz and we hope you guys can invite your friends.

How will we know when the wedding is about to begin?
The wedding will be in eventz or I will be doing addz for the wedding or the wedding will be somwhere in hot now. Please come guys. me and nahcim really how you come :)

So thats pretty much the invite. I really you guys can come to me and nahcims wedding :) thanks and bye bye! :)


-lcerenl, stealing your donuts and all the donuts in the world! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment