Friday, June 14, 2013

1D



One Direction in Sunrise, FL



June 14, 2013


/
One Direction, Slider, Starz







Day 1: The “Take Me Home” tour started yesterday with an incredible concert in Sunrise, FL. As always, these Brits had all the One Directioners going crazy!The fantabulous five played many of their classic hits, including “What Makes You Beautiful”, as well as some outstanding covers of other songs like the Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling.” By the time they played their last song, “I Want,” I had already lost my voice! LOL :BDid any of you attend this show? Which moment did you enjoy the most? Tell me all about it on my WoozIn page, and you may find your concert memories posted in my next article!For all you Woozens from Miami, get ready! Today is your day: One Direction will be in concert again at the American Airlines Arena. Stay tuned!Your expert on Starz, guitarz & chocolate barz,
LilyWooz for WoozNewz

No comments:

Post a Comment