Friday, June 14, 2013

Mya's New Ships Crew Collection!

Hay everyone! It's nadalikesu here! Nice to meet you. I adore fashion! So I decided to write about WoozWorld Fashion '.' So as you may know, today MyaWooz decided to release a new clothing line. It looks more like Alice in Wonderland to me. Probably what it is xD. OMG So doesn't it look amazing? It's adorable but it's a store exclusive :'( I noticed that most of the newest collections are ONLY store exclusive :/ I mean seriously half of WoozWorld would rather spend their money on REAL clothes. I know WoozWorld just wants to make money but it's not fair to us. At least release them in Shopz a week later, at least! But I'll talk about it anyways.

Ok so the hair on Mya resembles the Jokerz GF Hair. Still Adorable. Pretty lace detailing throughout the whole outfit. Very vintage. The dress is lace after lace after lace! With 3 lace layers. Beautiful work. Now I know you can't see the shoes but I have seen some woozens wear them so. They look like they're from the olden times... The hair and dress is soo much better ;D
Ok I know I'm no expert with boy fashion but I'll just give my overall opinion. It looks like a hobo outfit. No offense but I'm giving my opinion. That's all I have to say! nadalikesu... out! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment