Monday, June 17, 2013

 Hey woozens I'm new to this whole thing and I'm going to be telling all you woozens out there! or those people who by accident clicked the wrong website how to be in Style!! x) I'm Anna1234d and i fight Passion for Fashion (or the other way around) First, let me tell you guys about myself... My Name is Daniella in real, My hobby is playing tennis and swimming (or i guess me acting like a psycho mermaid in the water) xD My favorite color is Pink Light pink dark pink doesn't matter, and The best of all is that NadaLikesYou and I are going to be competing! :) Okay, I'm going to be posting hawt outfits that are in! x)!!




Hair~ Princess Wedding Hair. Shirt~ Rockstar Collection Leather Jacket. Shorts~ Classic Mini shorts. Shoes~ Feet that POP.






Second Outfit: :D Hair~Princess Mya Hair. Shirt~ Rhinestone Jacket. Skirt~ Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt. Shoes~ Gold Studded Heels. :)



Thank you Everyone for seeing my outfits! (For now) xD Anna1234d Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment