Monday, June 17, 2013

WNS 2013 Outfits/Newest Video

Hay, Headliners! As you probably may have seen, the WNS outfits of 2013 have come out! YAY! Ok so I just LOVED Mya's outfit... Jenny's is really country and I'm not really a country chick ... Okay so I want to show you a dance/music/lyric video I made. Here it is!
Please watch and like... Well it's not very like worthy I know so forget about that part xD I love the song: "Moves Like Jagger" Okay so Mya's hair is totally cute except for the little veil covering the face... The top is tomboy chic which I actually like even though I'm totally girly-girl x) The shorts are almost plain not too.. umm what's the word?... Oh yeah, "loud" Okay they're still pretty cute. The shoes... OMG... the shoes... I like the best out of the whole outfit xD I love the glitter and the design! Well that's all for this hour I'm guessing... So Bye, Headliners!

No comments:

Post a Comment