Sunday, August 25, 2013

10 Confessions about me


Hey guys! Its icey here! Today i thought anout telling you guys some connfessions about me yet no? I have the most craziest life and most craziest family on earth. So why not find out some secrets a out me huh? Better grt some popcorn ;)

1. My mom always told me the story of the Princess and frog. So next day i went outside and found a frog and a kissed it and made the ribbot sound and jumped onto my back and i kept taking it off my back and kissing it so it would turn into a prince rotfl xD

2. I've seen everybody in my family naked before...incouding my dad ._.

3. Sometimes when my mom isnt home, i put on her high heels and be like im on ANTM (Americas next top model" and be putting blankets on like dresses xD

4. My Mom also used to read me super hero stories so then next day i decided to climb up a very high shelf and then fell off thinking i was gonna fly xD

5.I have a cardboard cutout of Jack Frost and when im bored i make out with it rotfl

6. In my opinion, people who take jokes ersiously arnt like in my opinon fun people.

7. Sometimes i text random people on KIK (people i know in my middle school) saying "BABE THE BABY's COMING MAKE SURE TO BRING IN THE PADS FOR ME."

8. Usually when there is a form, I like to put pictures of funny cats saying "YO MAMA" xD

9. Wheni was 6, My dad adopted a cat and the cat had 7 kittens. I used to grab a laundry basket and trapped the kittens. I then next day killed one of the kittens with a knife but i was 6 so what do you exspect? XD

10.  Tbh, i used to cry every time i went to a birthday party for no reason untill i was 10 xD


lcerenl, Your donut stealer so watch your back ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment