Sunday, August 4, 2013

ALL OWNERS READ


Hey guys so todayis a very important post which might be very short
   Today might be my last day cause im quitting...sike naw jk xD i wont be blogging for a like about 8 months. Its school. Last year my grades were like a B and i only had 2 A's and this year i wanna get all A's and i wanna look forward to a good future. What im saying is i will onlybe on the Weekends. I dont wanna quit because i will just leave friends behind.
   I will only be on weeknds. My question is to the owners if it is oki if ican post only on weekend? 
I really hope the owners be oki with this because alot of other bloggers will be posting mainly on weekends. So i hopeyou guys understand this. Thank you :)

lcerenl,Stealing your donuts and all donuts in world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment