Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fashion Boutique**Summer Breeze


Hey guys. Its icey here. Its been like so long since i have posted. Ivebeen so busy lately that school for me is in five days! Yep,five days. I wont be on alot because my mom is yelling at me to get off the internet so xD i wanna do my last five posts before imigt not beable to get online much. Ill just be telling about my day and may be doing something new so yeah :) lets begin with my post.todays them is Bratz Summer Breeze.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is todays outfit! Isnt it just fashionable. I love the bratz hair. Yasmines hair is perfect for fashionable summer days though. The headband accross the forehead is just so spectacular! The flower necklace,the flowing dress, all so good!!!! It looks like theres a breeze style in the dress. The necklace makes it like a perfect hawain theme tbh with ua. The shoes are so awesome and tottaly my style. Love just....errmy gawd <3

I hope you liked todays fashion. Its been long since i have posted and decided topost for today. Thats all for now chias! Adios <3 


-lcerenl, stealing your donuts and all the donuts in world! ;D

1 comment: