Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Song of the Week

Hi headliners!

Topaz here with my new song of the week. In my last post i said that i might do songs by unknown singers so i thought i'd do one this week. 

Nikki Flores
A couple of months ago i was looking at nicki minaj but i accidentally clicked on nikki flores. Turns out her songs aren't that bad! Anyways to cut a long story short i started listening to some of her songs and one that stuck in my head was hard to breath. It's about how she's in a relationship but the guy doesn't really care or notice her blah blah blah (I don't really care about the lyrics if you haven't realised)

The beat is really good and i'm in love with her voice. There isn't a video for this song coz she hasn't been discovered but here's a lyric video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn3PZmOI-sE

I give it a 7/10 coz some of her songs sound the same but i love this beat.

Topaz781 out!












No comments:

Post a Comment