Monday, August 18, 2014

Armiin a bully?

Hey Headliners! Zinniastar here,
so I have a mysterious question for you, is Armiin a bully? this is like glitz7 is she a bully is she not (for me yes ) so this is my question for you and me and this is my answer (Question~ Is Armiin a bully? )My answer kind of... you see when glitz and Armiin bully they get bullied back from the people they bullied so technically yes they bully but they are also the victim confusing i know! but here  is a picture of Armiin bullying
(viewers discretion is advised- please don't kill me )
 yes the person who said pathetic is Armiin it's sad to see all your beloved "Famous" woozens go on and bully helpless and innocent woozens. Armiin went around saying all of you are attention seekers looking for  Fame most of the people weren't bothering him. so why are we now "Attention seekers" I'm sorry we aren't as popular as you Armiin (sorry about ranting ) he's says nobody knows you to some one ------------->
I just can't stand how "famous" woozens  think they are soo much better than "regular woozens. He even has his supporters bullying people because a girl said she was getting bullied by Armiin every day  ----------------------)
                                                                            )



Hope you enjoyed
~ZINNIASTAR~                            
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment