Saturday, August 16, 2014

Not everybody adores Adore...

What up guise! So I was gonna post about this yesterday but I had work to do...so I'm posting about it now.

Today's topic is XxAdorexX winning SOTW! She won with her black and classy outfit that Mya adored. Haha, get it? No? Okay..
This was her outfit. Personally, I think it's pretty cute and is something I'd definitely wear but...some woozens wouldn't agree with me. As I was scrolling through the comments, I noticed many of them were comments from woozens criticizing her outfit saying it was 'plain', 'not creative', and 'needs a splash of color'.
There were many that loved her outfit and even defended her! But the main point is that several woozens didn't like her outfit at all. I mean constructive criticism would've been great. But these comments went past the point of constructive criticism. They're pretty harsh...

Well my opinion on all of this is that those woozens who were really harsh with their words;tone it down. I get that you didn't like the outfit but there was no need to be that hateful towards it either. Okay, we know that anyone can wear all black. But have you seen anyone who wore all black win STOW? Not really. 

"You should have added  a splash of color!" Well maybe she doesn't want to? All of these people telling Adore to add color to all that black really needs to understand that not everyone enjoys being colorful like they do and if she wants to wear all black, then she can wear all black. You don't see all black wearing people tell you colorful people "You're too colorful! Add some black in there!"

I don't think anyone realizes that Mya was the one who picked her. But is anyone yelling at Mya for picking someone with 'no creativity'? NO. It's not her fault that Mya liked her outfit, alright? Honestly, don't be so immature about an outfit you don't like.

"But it's MY opinion though" Nope Nope Nopity Nope Nope. There's a difference between giving your opinion and being a complete jerk. There is a fine line between those two things and I can definitely tell that some of y'all went faaaaarr past that line.

I guess this was a rant? I don't know, I like doing posts like these. Ok Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment