Monday, August 18, 2014

Lisandraclara's End of Summer Outfits :3


Summer is drawing to a close and school is coming soon *groan* so this is just a few outfits that I put together using some items from the Summer Collections. 
*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~

Stylish Superstar
This outfit is really stylish and I just love how everything matched. I really been loving the Myana Grande hair cause it can go with absolutely anything so I just had to use it! The top is just perfect and matched the skirt, I decided to use the new WNS Jenny Skirt because its nice and long. Though most woozens don't really like it since its just the candy sweetz skirt but lengthened. :c Overall, I think this is one of the best outfits I put together and is just gorgeous to wear. <3
Pink Flower Cutie
A lot of Woozens have a pink and blonde color code, so why not do an outfit using those colors? This outfit is adorable and cute :3 Perfect for the summer <3 My favorite item is the shoes because I love the bows OMG! Bows just make everything cuter! The top is something I would wear in real and the spar jeans are just great pants. Overall, I really love this outfit and I will definitely wear it on Woozworld for the next few days!

Bye guys and thanks so much for reading! Woozworld is going to release new outfits tomorrow so I'll have to do another 'fashion' post! So far I love blogging on Headline and the readers are just awesome!
XOXO, lisandraclara
(Yes, I got a NEW SIGN-OFF PICTURE :D


No comments:

Post a Comment