Monday, August 11, 2014

BIG NEWS ON THE GENERAL LEADERBOARD FOR "THIS WEEKS TOP UNITZ"

  Everybody knows SunSet916, or more commonly known as SunSet, for her amazing unitz called "SunSet916 Adoption-Daycare-vote uni", she has had the top spot as long as I can remember, months, maybe a year! But just around last week, taonexlols, or her unitz, "Bratz Adoption Center vote the unitz", has taken over the top spot !!!

I spoke with SunSet916 about how she felt about this newcomer, and she said,"last week she got too thousand (2,000) visitors in unit and sick Ty thousand (60,000) vote.......wooz guidez got my message...it weeek again big lot vote..more me.....zhacker (hacker) or cheater???.....I so confused..everyone report in woozworld"
So, she is accusing taonexlols for either hacking or cheating woozworld! I guess it could be true, all of that happening in just one week. But, our SunSet could just be jealous of taonexlols and is now  trying to get herself back on the leaderboard and taonexlols out of woozworld! 

   Hope I helped with your Wooz News! Luv Ya! <3 ~mikirockz 

No comments:

Post a Comment