Wednesday, August 13, 2014

OOTD ( Based on my opinion )

 
hi Headliners lily here and i am going to tell you what i wore today (A.K.A OOTD) so here it is
hair~ i have seen hair like this that in the winter time new woozens could start out with but this version looks more voluminous and pretty i rate this hair an A because all though it is unique it isn't exactly original

shirt~ the shirt looks really cute although my buddy Zinniastar isn't exactly jumping for joy for for that reason i rate this a B+ 

Shorts~I really like these because they are super duper cute and short but look kind of like the rolled up shorts  so not really unique but it looks good with the shirt so I rate this an A- because it's unique less look


Shoes~ honestly the shoes do not belong with the outfit the could do without it but really I have a pair of really Cute shoes with the outfit I rate them a C- because they are less then average  and could be better. I will be doing Jenny max and jay's outfit reviews a little later in the week. See you all soon bye bye
     ~LilyunstarW 

No comments:

Post a Comment