Thursday, August 14, 2014

Trial + WNS Fashion Post (Jenny)

Hi! :3 This is my first time blogging on Woozworld Headline, I'm really really excited. My Woozworld username is lisandraclara and I have been playing for...2 years? :O OMG! I'm wasting my life...-burp- My favorite color is lavender and my Woozworld baes are PrettyJess, x3-Ellie-x3, Haikupixie and x3-x-Paris-x-x3
___________________________________
Hair: (WNS Country Jenny hair) I love this hair because its so adorable and you can literally wear it or ANY outfit.
Shirt: (Classicz GF's Shirt and scarf) I LOVE the texture on this shirt and the scarf makes it perfect for autumn.
Shorts: (Spring Heartbreaker Lace Shorts) I like the lace and its the perfect length <3
Feet: (From Promber Collection) I like how simple it is and it just matches so why not?!?


Thanks for reading and stay tuned in for more posts! <3 xoxo lisandraclara

No comments:

Post a Comment