Monday, August 11, 2014

LAT VS GLITZ VS PENGUINS

LAT VS GLITZ VS PENGUINS 





Yes it IS what it sounds like! LoseYourselffEMM to update you on some of Wooz World's most famous woozens drama.

So a few days ago, Glitz7 went on a rampage against both Latinlover00 and iluvpenguins64. Calling them bullies, and saying that by joining either of these teams, supports bullying. I am unsure of what caused Glitz7 to go off, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that she has spent an entire two weeks out of the spotlight, and being Glitz7, she desperately needs that attention.


I personally do not believe, that by supporting the penguin or duckie teams supports bullying. It is not the team that is the problem, it is the people. Not all people of course not, but unfortunately, bullies are everywhere, and some just so happen to be part of the duckie and penguin teams, but not even all the teams are bullies, in fact, most are not, so Glitz7 saying that, is untrue. 

After Glitz7's postings about it, it sparked outraged through the Wooz world community. Some people are now supporting Glitz7, others hate her more then ever, Latinlover00 has received more hate then anyone over these accusations, but for every six hate messages, he gets one supportive message, however, those messaged are covered with more hate soon after they are put up. iluvpenguins64 is receiving the most positive feed back of the three, she to though, is getting bashed. 

I do not believe it is right to hate on any of them. Glitz7 started this, for attention, and she has gotten it. However, by posting hate on their wallz from thinking they are bullies, even if they are bullies, it makes you one too. Whether you want to think it or not, you are bullying by posting the hate, by fueling the anger, and making other hate them. 

I feel that this has also been stricken up by the recent parody video's of both latinlover00and iluvpenguins64, both to the song royals by Lorde. 

both were bad, and in both they were each named pedophile's, liars, fakes, and bullies. 

I will say though, that I support both iluvpenguins64 and latinlover00, but I am not a strong supporter, to me, they are kinda just there, wouldn't die for them, but I wouldn't push them in hot lava either.

When it comes to latinlover00, for me it's like this, for me, I do not believe he's a pedophile, he's nineteen, I heard he's still in college, but I also heard he dropped out, I do not know if either are true, but I think he's still in college, and he doesn't really seem to date anyone that is too young. I don't really think him to be a bully, but that is my opinion again. 

iluvpenguins64 seems nice, she is diffidently not a bully, I will tell you that, whether it is fake or not, she has not shown herself to be a bully. I do however, believe she is a pedophile.  I understand woozworld is a game, but a game or not, no twenty one year old woman should be playing wooz world, much less dating virtual children or letting them hear her "sounds" over skype, or sending inappropriate photos.
this is my own opinion, think what you will, but keep the facts in mind. 

So you see, these combination of things is what fueled the anger to begin with. Glitz7 merely lit the match, it was the woozens however, that let it get thrown onto the gasoline. 

pictures from: CeCe Sky 

Until Next time,
LoseYourselfEMM 

No comments:

Post a Comment