Saturday, August 9, 2014

skin

 Hi Zinniastar here, so i think all of you know you can change you skin color!!! the color you can change it to are Yellow/gold  mint green pastel purple and fucia personally I like the pastel purple because I feel the other colors are to BOLD  and the mint green is just ICK (no offence) I wish we could add more colors to it like more pastels or neon!

My second thing is about the app so this is a little thing I learned about this year so Enjoy!!!
have you ever been on the app and accidentally pressed store instead of shop I'm sure we all have at one point an seen all the new items on it but then thought  I need to put my credit card number on it and left.
HOLD UP!!! no need to worry  with that!!! you see  now you can buy with I Tunes money yes that's right ITUNES!! I finally can get all the new outfits for woozworld and become NEXT TOP MODEL!!! and then become famous! but of course being famous means nothing on woozworld nothing!

On with my next thing on famous things! 
I believe we've all see "attention seekers" people that will do anything for attention including bashing  Famous woozens. you see there are two types of attention seekers good ones or bad ones 

Good ones: there names say~                                                         Bad ones~
                                                                                             Glitz is a pig
neutella or peanut butter                                            Latinlover00 is stupid
McDonald or Wendy's                          

so don't post on there page and report the bad ones  because they just want attention
                  BYE!!!
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment