Monday, August 11, 2014

WOOZGUIDEZ OR WOOZFRAUDZ?

  Hey, Wooz-Readers (Is that a thing?), Recently there has been rumors going around that Woozguidez will be picked this month. I have be informed that THEY WON'T BE!! :) Woozguidez will be picked in October!!

  But, some woozens are questioning whether or not woozguides should even EXIST!! Some woozens think choosing woozens is a waste of time. Personally, I cant STAND it when someone walks into a unitz, says, "Let me know if there is anything I can help you with! Applied for woozguidz!'' I'm like, Itsa really annoying when you go, "AHAHAHA! I'm so very perfect! Look at me! Give me attention!" UGH! I find it disgusting and a HUGE waste of my time.
 BUT, at the same time, I respect how much each of them care about the woozens safety and that they know where to go, what to do, and how to do it.
 Of course there are going to be the people who go, "Hey, woozguides must have a lot of fun, how 'bout I be one!" Then they're like, "Man dis sucks! I QUIT!'' So, their job doesn't end up getting done. :/ 
  What do you guys think?
 
Hope I helped bring the Wooz News to you!     Luv Ya!  <3 ~mikirockz 


No comments:

Post a Comment