Thursday, September 4, 2014

Advice with Kitty

Hello everyone. My name is OoXxKittyxXoO and I am going to be doing advice on this blog. Only one of my friends have asked for advice and so I told them that I'd help them if I made it into the blog and if I didn't hear back I'd just go to her. Some people like to remain anonymous so every time I do this I will let it be anonymous.

Anonymous: I have a crush and I'm not exactly sure how to talk to him. He's barely on and so am I. He's never on when I am but we do message each other often. I want to have a relationship with him but how do I do this when he and I are never on at the same time? And do I wait for him to ask me out or should I just do it?

Well, thanks for asking for advice. I've personally never really had this issue but I can still try to help. If he's barely on it's probably not a good idea because you'll barely see him. You message each other often which might be building up a very strong friendship or a start of a relationship (which is awkward, I know.) If he's never on the same time as you but you manage to message each other I say that you should stay friends for at least another month and when it comes down to who should spit out the question, usually it's the boy who asks the girl out but it's fine when you're a girl. It shows that you're courageous. A lot of boys admire courageous girls, too. Anyway, I'd wait a month and see if he'll ask you out before you even try to ask him. If you do just go for it, just don't sound desperate by saying things like:
1. Please!!!
2. Please? I love you!
3. Come on! I'm not that bad, and it's not like anyone else can love you, I mean come on! You're you!

Remember that those are things NOT to say.

               -OoXxKittyxXoO







No comments:

Post a Comment