Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Zombies

Okay woozworld you went to far on this scince i'm inffected by this zombie thing I can't put on regular clothes without changing back!Ugggg.
anyway  I think its really fun to inffect people with the virus tee hee. anyway I wanna do a review on the new costumes.





So I have always been a jenny fan so I adore her outfit But for Mya  ehhh really Mya I expected mor from her like more gliter or be more Flamboyant if you know what I mean. but jenny's WOW.
I like Jays he has Swag in his  but Max's is just Okay
(for all the TFIOS fans Okay?Okay.)

Red M= mya                                              
Red J= Jenny                                             From,
                                                          Zinniastar
Blue J=Jay                          

Blue M=Max

1 comment:

  1. Online purchasing has become second nature for many individuals and it's clear and understandable why: it's quick and convenient and many products are a lot cheaper Ryan Eagle Scammer than in traditional stores. But online hackers are ripping off individuals on a regular basis so here's a few guidelines.

    ReplyDelete