Sunday, February 15, 2015

#OMGFASHION with samathawoog
                                                                       xox

Hey Guys!

This is my second post so far, and its a fashion one!
Soooo I have just been browsing around woozworld checking out some of the outfits, and I have found 3 that I think look great!


First one is a look by thawesomeone..

Hair: Cat ear headband
Torso: WNS pop tube top
Legs: Plaid schoolgirl skirt
Feet: Ice skates
      (i don't know what shoes she actually had on)
   She totally rocks this look!


The second look I liked was by pinkyvampy (the amazing owner of Star Free Lines And Trade Center)
Hair: Long pony tail
Torso: Pumpkie dress
Legs: Classic minishorts
Feet: Style me up mimi boots
She looks great in this outfit, and the colors are amazing!

And the last, but not least, outfit I liked is a look by tomboyXDme..
Hair: Isabella hair
Torso: Helena Overall dress
Legs: Helena shorts and socks
Feet: Isolde heels
The mix of different outfits from the Woozworld store make her look unique!

(all 3 of these girls gave me permission to blog their outfits)

 Just remember, everyone is amazing, no matter what you wear! Never listen to anyone who has something negative to say about you!

peace out xox
- samathawoog 





No comments:

Post a Comment