Sunday, February 15, 2015

#OMGWHAT? with samathawoog 
                                                                 xox

Hey guys! It's Samathawoog, again!
Now its time to talk about the new Woozworld framez!




I'm sure you've all seen them in the Shopz, and to be honest when I first saw the framez I was like whaaaaaat?!

I didn't really know what they were for, or what you did with them?
So me, being as curious as I am, decided to buy one, THEY ARE GREAT!

How they work:

1. you place your framez on the wallz of one of your unitz
2. you click on the frame
3. you chose a picture from your albumz to put into the       framez
4. there you go! one of your very own picture on the             wall!


(just a picture of me and my friend anabat dressed in our pj's)

I honestly think this is one of Woozworlds best ideas, the Framez are a way of keeping our greatest Woozworld memories closer to us!
10/10 on this one, Woozworld


peace out xox
- samathawoog


2 comments: