Friday, July 1, 2016

Talk Time w/Sarah :)


                                       Prom And Sotw

So prom has passed and also sotw so I wanted to reflect on them. There is also more stow to come but I want to talk about this one cause of the cc. It was so cute.

Her name is HannahHut and her outfit is flawless. The cc is very pretty and its Sea Foam green. The whole outfit matches the theme "Under the Sea." It is also very sparkling and has a very nice contrast with the whites and the color of her hair. The unit is also a nice addition to the photo as you see in the frame. And as for the jelly fish lights, I'm still in love with them. Also, adding, Maya's dress is very cute too. They both remind me of Disney Princesses.
As for contest, there is a specific one coming up. The park contest. Create a cool park hangout and enter the unit. Maybe YOU could win. :)


As for prom, the after party seemed fun. Although I wasn't there, I can tell by the picture it seemed lit. Everyones cc and style is very unique and pretty/handsome. The different hairstyles and dresses go well with the theme and compliment each other. Congrats to all the winners and even if you didn't win I bet you still looked fabulous. Some people are thinking the pick was unfair but in all honesty everyone who one deserved every bit of it and im glad the prom was a success.



Thats it for today.
I am only posting on weekdays

Sorry it was short just needed an update
Remember you're Beautiful

Stay Sweet :)
Sarah <3












No comments:

Post a Comment