Saturday, July 2, 2016

Woozworld Games

I am one of those woozens who like to play games like revenge, theme game, and all the other games that woozens have invented. Revenge is one of my favorites but there is too much shade and no one even hosts them anymore. It's either theme game or color game and since I lag at the worst moments, I don't really like color game. Theme game is one of my faves though and it's actually a really good way to make friends which is something I need.
Yes I'm a loner. Cries. Just kidding-sorta. Anyways:
My main point is that if you want to make friends or just to talk someone, then the games are the way to go.
Even though there are always those really annoying people, it's okay because there should always be one person who is decent.
Revenge would be the least friendly, but I really enjoy the variety of games. And seriously guys, WHERE ARE ALL THE REVENGE GAMES? REVENGE IS ALSO A GOOD WAY TO LEARN ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE GEOGRAPHY IF GEO IS GEOGRAPHY. There are hardly any and if there are any then either no one is there or it's full.

And also WHERE ARE THE NEXT TOP MODEL/FASHION SHOWS? Yeah sure we have Theme Games, but they are somewhat different. Am I just being too emotional because no one even hosts these anymore? Like there is only one in a blue moon. AND OMG one happened today! But still. These Revenge and Next Top Model/Fashion Show are really hard to find. BUT OMG THERE IS/WAS ONE RIGHT NOW.
 Let's get back on track now:
If you ever want to hang out with someone games are really a good idea. Though there might be some drama, it's pretty funny and it's best if you don't join in though because things can get scary. Just report them or try to stop it, but then they might attack you.
Anyways, I really want the older games to "come back" or be played more often and that these games is a good way to get rid of your lonely feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment