Thursday, January 3, 2013

Interview of me! XD




          OK, so here's a few questions about me so you get to know me!!!!! :)


 Q:  What's your favorite color

 A: Lime green!! :)

 
Q: How many pets do you have?
 
A: 5 sugar gliders, 1 chinchilla, and one dog! XD


Q: What sports to you do?

A: Acro, gymnastics, soccer, basketball, volleyball, football (yes, I'm a girl)


Q: What's your favorite thing about WoozWorld?

A:  I would say all my wooz! but unfortunately i got hacked and i lost all my wooz! :/ My answer would be... all the fun games like hide and seek! i play hide and seek 24/7! lol




         Now you know some stuff about me you can search me! Im readheadcarrotto! It was suppose to be redheadcarrottop but it had a certain amount of letters! :P Add me! I'm redheadcarrotto!

No comments:

Post a Comment