Thursday, March 21, 2013

BYE GIRLYGIRLSOFA.. WELCOME MERLIAHxD


hey guyz.... i QUIETED... girlygirlsofa.... i have many reasons why i don't wanted that account :P and one and the most important reason was MY WEIRD NAME! ... soo i made this new account merliahxD ( mer lia ) ... its the name of my fav barbie movie " barbie in a mermaid tale " xD.... well.. if u want girlygirlsofa account.. with pleasure i will give you :D




well i sel that account in 1000 wooz only xD



my new account looks like:


at the first day of my new account... i worked hard to earn some wooz and i finally sell some of my clothes and earn atleast 1780 wooz :D!!!



my woozin.... well i have only 2 friendz.... one is girlygirlsofa and another one girl ( don't know the name ) xD



soo... plzzz cut my name as GIRLYGIRLSOFA  and put MERLIAHxD


THANKS!
YOUR LOVING
girlygirlsofa ( gigi)
MERLIAHxD ( LIA )

( LOGO NOT MADE xD )






No comments:

Post a Comment