Sunday, March 10, 2013

Recent edits :)


Hey fashionistas! How are you all? :) sorry I haven't posted for a while guys. I had to do many editings for some of my friends as well. Anyways, today I was gonna show you all some of the edits I have done. Hope you love them :)

Alright, so this edit was for my friend nachim. Me and her got a blog and she has a fashion segment and wanted me to do the segment edit. I chose the background by the color of the clothes in the pictures I was using. Any besides, nachim is actually great as fashion! So yeah, i actually loved this edit a whole lots :)

I used picmonkey for it. I usually use picmonkey a lot because it comes out clear :)





Alright, so this is one of my own edits. This is my logo edit I made myself today. I actually really loved it so much! It's just amazing! I didn't actually know it was gonna turn out this perfect though. I relized most of my edits add like sometimes a dark color background and a picture of me/someone in the front.

This is one my favorite edits of all :) again I did use picmonkey too. My cut outs on picmonkey it very clean and sm






Ok so this edit wasn't actually an order my friend Gul from woozworldwondergirl (nachim's blog) had a logo contest so I decided to enter it. I was to surprised she LOVED so much the logo I made I got first place too. Lol

I actually kind do like the edit its just that I did kinda used pizap to duplicate. Idk how to duplicate on picmonkey and I got my account upgrade :P oh well. This edit is kinda blurt but I love it too :)



So those were some edits I had been working though. I'm connected mostly with editing and fashion. I think the edits are so pretty and awesome! I loved a lot the edit I made for nachim. It's really bright,bold, and not blurry at all. Well guys, thanks for reading and have a great spring break if you got one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment