Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Changes

Ok guys we are adding changes to the blog like we're going to be adding the may header soon, -cough- I haven't really started but I will I just don't know what kind of design to do 😱 the blog is getting dry, we have over a 200-300 views a day and we have to give our readers entertainment, and not much of the bloggers are even posting so I'm going to kick off some bloggers and we are going to get new editions of bloggers soon 😀 a also we were going to do the magazine for March, but like I did like 10 pages then gave up so May-Junes magazine is going to be epic with the hep of Nicollena, we use the same editor, well I told her since I know her in real so it'll be done quick and easy, this was just an update I wanted to share with you guys

xoxo

-Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment