Sunday, April 14, 2013

Daily Glam-Slam

Aloha Headliners!
Summer is slowly approaching (and I mean SLOWLY). So Today for my Daily Glam-Slam, im going to SLAM down some picture evaluations. 
First up: -Arabella!  :3

Tbh i love the dress. And it's a great choice of shoes. I know black isnt a good color for summer because.. you know, black attracts heat! But still its a gorgeous outfit!

Next is: Trisha5432
I love this romper, the colors make me think of clear waters and blue skies. It would look better eith sandals, but the boots really compliment the outfit.

Then: RoselleVanity
The shirt is fabulous!!!!!! This outfit couldnt be any more perfect! Too bad we couldnt see the shoes, but im sure there great.. (:

Last But Not Least: RoselleVanity! (Again..lawl)
The colors are so pretty! I love the shirt and and skirt. The hair is great for summer time, (the name is literally, Summer Breeze!)


Well, thats all for now!
Til next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment