Monday, April 15, 2013

Fashion ideas :)



Hey fashionistas! its icey here! so im gonna try to start posting more cause now i've been calm and hope i dont die. lol. Anyways, its been so long since i've done some fashion so i decided to do some fashion right now. Its very spring like fashion and you can also wear it in the summer time too! <3 so anyways, let begin on this summerific spring outfit :)

This outfit is very unique and pretty! this top has a gen necklace which is so cute! x3 The style of this top is mostly summer time and i love that braclet with the top. The bottoms are classic minishorts which go with lots of fashion ideas. The shoes are so comfortable! their perfect for a day at the beach or for any hot weather day x3 This outfit is very perfect for the beach or the park or if you want a spring style then for picking flowers, and gardening. and etc stuff like that to be honest :)

So yeasterday was a unitz designing contest! to be honest, this is how it all went. my friend boy-kieth asked me to be a judge in his "The Voice". untill some crazy people came and so then he went to take me to his adoption center to open it but no one came so now he wanted to enter unitz designing cntest and i was so glad to help! and best part is.. Jenny came! So then i went craycray and told her to say my name and she said......


It was best moment of my life and its in my animators album as well. So really thanks jenny for saying it and i also made max say my name once and its also in my animators album as well. So thanks so much and next time, im gonna enter the unitz designing contest to make jenny say my name again. lol. :) anyways, bye bye guys! love ya! XoXo


~ lcerenl, stealing your donuts and all the donuts in the world! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment