Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wow such a big dumb copy catter =.=


Hey guys. Its icey here. So erm i went to nahcim blog for a while when i look at her chat and saw some girl copying my chatroll account and trying to be me. Girl, theres one DNA of me and that me not you. Girl please. Sorry about my post tittle though. I know it not allowed but guys, i dont like people copying me. Guys, you will know if it is my real chatroll account because i have over 90 friends on chatroll.  So here are a couple of picks of that freak copy catter. :P



Girl please. =.= you will know if it is the real me guys. And tbh, do you think i would ever insult my bff? No i wouldnt. Its just an immature little girl who thinks she can just steal my life. Oh wow girl. And heres a little photo i found on TVwooz that is so funny hehe x3


So erm yeah. Sooner or later we gonna find ya soon as possible. Cause girl...ur just being dumb fo resl. XD so erm yeah. Just wait, and once ifind ya, u dont wanna know what im gonna do so watch ur back ladies. =.= signing off ur very angry blogger right now lol lcerenl (THE REAL LCERENL)

Lcerenl, dont worry, sooner or later we gonna find ya ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment