Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fashion time! -Lavenderblossoms

Hey guys! So it's my 1st day of trial! Yay! So I am going to start off with a fashion post! So anyways let's start! :)

Outfit # 1
Hair: Jenny kitty ears. Price: 220 Wooz (public)
Top: Bustier dress. Price: 149 Wooz (public)
Pants/skirt: Just shorts that you cant see. Price: 50-80 Wooz
Shoes: Moo Moos. Price: 392 Wooz (public)
Rate: 9/10
I rated it that cause it has to much lilac :(.... oh and btw I changed my color code! To lilac and mint! ;) anyways.... I really like this outfit! I even used it in my logo! :D (the next outfit is the other outfit I used in my logo) I really like this outfit! Its super cute! I hope you like and wear it soon! ;)

Outfit # 2
Hair: Prom goddess hair. Price: 220 Wooz (public)
Top: Cute Japanese dress. Price: 238 Wooz (public)
Pants/skirt: Just shorts that you cant see. Price: 50-80 Wooz
Shoes: Glamz prom heels. Price: Non-transferable :(
Rate: 10/10
I absolutely love this outfit!!! Its so pretty! and I think in my opinion, that the colors are even! ;) So I really hope you like and wear this outfit soon! ;)

So ya! Thats all for now! Hope fully I have time to post more today! and I hope you really enjoy my outfits!

See ya later alligators! xoxo!
~Lavenderblossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment