Sunday, June 23, 2013

Outfit design! -Lavenderblossoms

Hey guys! So I made an outfit design, and I wanted to show u guys it! So here it is! :)

Ya..... I think it's pretty good! WAY better than my first one...... My first one was just ugly! So anyways imma tell you a little about ze outfit!

Hair: so first, I just did the plain brown hair which I thought was to boring .-. So I added earrings! I 
think the earrings are a nice touch! What do you think? xD

Top: so originally I was gonna do a plain lilac shirt..... But then it looked way to boring! So I added black roses to make it look a little fancy! :D 

Shorts: so I was planning to do plain denim shorts, (like with pockets and stuff) but that was to plain, so I added a belt! With the yellow thingy in the middle (I think it's a buckle) then the belt was to plain, so I added white swirls! Which I think is a very nice touch! :D

Shoes: so I know the shoes looks like winter boots, but then I added a little twist to it! xD so I added like the straight and swirly lines with a tiny lilac line crossing in it! Cuz the plain lilac boots were way to boring .-. So ya!

Yup! That was my outfit! I really hope you like it! (I used paint to make it, -the old version, NOT the new version which is WAY better .-. So it was kinda harder to... Idk how to get the new one Dx - )

See ya later alligators! xoxo
~Lavenderblossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment