Sunday, June 23, 2013

OMG Hey Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't wrote in a very long time and it's my job to keep my blogs posted 24/7 or like three times a day. I got some new Fashions in! and Ill show you :) Hope you Love not Like xD




  Hair~ Sasha Hair. (Original Colour)
  Shirt~ Vamos a la playa.
  Shorts~ Classic Minishorts.
  Shoes~ Funky Kicks.


Hair~ Rebellion. (For Her)
Shirt~ Crystal Cami.
Skirt~ Stripped Miniskirt.
Shoes~ Light Ballerines.




 Hair~ Prom Goddess Hair.
 Dress~ Stunning Short Dress.
 Shoes~ Desert Adventuress Heeled Boots.





 Thank you for watching, I hope you Enjoy my outfits :) Anna1234d Out.

1 comment:

  1. you were the best on this headline website, i wish you didnt get fired and i check ur woozin out but it said you quit :( youre awesome anna :)

    ReplyDelete