Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fashion Boutique**Apple April



Ok hey guys! Ita icey here with a post for today. Do you guys remember in june when this blog had more than 10 posts a day? And be end of week,we would have like 70 posts in total? xD well for me,not much bloggers have been posting.maybe their lazy to,or school is just around the corner. But be posting guys! Post before school begin! I only have like a week and a half untill school starts for me to :C 7th grade is a new level for me and going up one level makes it harder for your studies. So tryto post. You still have couple of more days untill school. Anyways, fashion time! Todays theme, Apple April!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple April! So much to tell idk where to start! X3 Hair is just perfect for summer. The littleheadband going across the forehead and the flower brings is all together. The dress is amazing! :D first ilike the top part of the dress with the raffles. I love the apple purse which is so cute! I love the bottom half of the dress like err my gawd! Apple paloza! xD now the shoes are my favorites out of all. These shoes are perfect to go with jeans and a tank top with purse :) 

Today recently i finally leveled up! Yep level 45! :D when i get to 50 (soon as possible) ill tell you guys what usually happens around it :) like what your bar etc looks like. So thats all for now. Bye bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment