Monday, July 22, 2013

Latinlover00 EXSPOSED


Hey guys. Its icey here. So recently remember how in a post i said someone was pretending to be latinlover00 to make me wuit. Well,this just got doen to bad girls club xD latinlover00 isnt who you think he is. He might have messaged me idk you but this just got down to buisness. I was at one of myas unitz when libby came in and told me some hidden secrets about latin,over00 dont worry, ALL IMAGES ARE DOWN BELOW OF OUR LITTLE CHAT



I wasnt able to grt the full chat but that was the chat history from the begging of our little chat to our end of the chat but here was how much i had to go so far. I was on the i pad durning this chat. So for now this is just the begging of the problem
LATINLOVER00 OR WHATEVER,IF YOUR READING THIS,IM TAKING YOU DOWN TO NEXT LEFT -.- there are abviously some fake stuff he said for example i dont talk to famous people. I feel uncormtable talking to them. Id rather hang out with people i know and normal people then famous prople tbh. Anyways, hes just making it worst by letting his "dukcies snd fans" join into this "SMALL situation" which is just making it worst. Youll have me,libby,and your fans in something just worst lat. WATCH YOUR BACK LAT. IM COMING TO YOUR NEXT SHOW ;D so thats just a short post for you guys. WATCH OUT LAT. IM COMING FOR YA :/


No comments:

Post a Comment