Monday, July 22, 2013

Fashion Boutique**Rocker Style


Hey guys! Its icey here with a fashion post for today. Recently my mom found out the school regisrationsc are next week xD  my mom been buying the stuff lately for back to school though.mi wont be on much because of school. I have a life to focus on and so do you. By August 4,2013 i will only be able to get on on the weekends though. Anyways, fashion time? ;)




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This outfit is very rocker stylish! I love the glamz prom hair a lot x3 the top is super stylish! I lovd the heart on the T-Shirt and the jacket like err my gawd. X3 these polka dot leggings go to well with the outfit. The give is kinda girly rocker look ss well. These boots bring the outfit sll together. You can mix n' match items you never thought you could match with. I like the small spikey things on the edge of the boots! So stylish!!! XX



So yeah x3 i hope you guys liked todays fashion post!!!! If ya want,comment or whatever what ya think i dont mind. I wont be coming online alot because school is starting for me though. i will only be online on saturdays and sundays like i said and days that i dont have school. Thats all for now! Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment