Monday, July 1, 2013

Long Time No See!

Hay Headliners! Nadalikesu here! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I've been having probs :( Okay so here's my latest and I have to say best so far outfit.

Hair - Z Princess Hairstyle
Shirt - Meygan's Totally Polished Bratz Tee
Skirt - Meygan's Totally Polished Bratz Skirt
Shoes - Rock Queen Boots

Okay so I hope you guys like it too! Okay now I have a very important anouncment to make. Okay so I am looking for a Meygan skirt (like mine) only the belt needs to be black and the purple doesn't have to be there it could be any color (the layer, not belt) Okay so if you have a Meygan skirt with a black belt... PLEASE Message me on WoozWorld! BTW I am (nadalikesu) For the people who don't really know. Okay here's the video!

Amazing Transitions! Okay that's all for today Headliners! This is nadalikesu signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment