Monday, July 1, 2013

My Birthday :D

Hey guys!! I'm back!! (officially now :D) Sorry I haven't posted in a while but you know.... lol. Anyways... Summers here finally! (It's been here for a while lol.) Not too long ago I saw Chuck Norris and HelloKittyForever in the place where you get The keys to The Black Market :O I got a pic with HelloKittyForever but Chuck had to leave xD Oh well.. at least I got a picture with a mod xD Oh guess what!! My Birthday is on July Third :D You can just say Happy Birthday on my wallz xD (random Peepz) I'm going Paintballing :D It's going to be SUPER epic :D I'll tell you what happens :P Oh here are the photos xD
                                                                         Mod...
YAY! XD
HelloKittyForever :P
Hehehe

Chuck Norris XP





Whale, Goodbye Headliners :P
And Stay Posty My Friends xD

~Nicollena

1 comment: