Saturday, August 16, 2014

#2 Post + WNS Outfit (Mya)

This is my 2nd post on Woozworld Headline but before I move on the fashion post, I would like to congratulate XxAdorexX, though the outfit that I have put together for today's post is really similar to hers.
*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
Adorable Black Glam?! (I seriously have no idea)
Hair: (WNS Myana Collection) I like this hair because its almost like Ariana Grande's hair but its not the MOST ORIGINAL hair ever in woozworld (woozens say its similar to the long spring hair)
Shirt: (Glittery top) This top is beautiful and I luv the little bracelet-ish thing. Plus its sparkly :3  
Legs: (Flowy Skirt) This skirt matches the top perfectly. That is all I can say.
Feet: (Zipper Heels) The color of the heel matches my hair perfectly and its just goes with a lot of outfits!

Thanks for reading, xoxo, lisandraclara <3


No comments:

Post a Comment